Wednesday 23 January 2013

Climax Minis, Mighty Max Clitoral Vibrator

Clitoral stimulation is soooo intense - which is why I love it so much :-) I love my job and so I hope you love this review of the numerous clitoral stimulators I've been sent to review:
Being asked to carry out a sex toy review on a clit vibe is like offering a child sweets. My clit is so sensitive that it responds to most toys and gives me the most enrapturing orgasms imaginable. The pleasure derived from clitoral play is far more powerful (for me) than any penetrative orgasm. I suppose it can only be compared to the male equivalent, the prostate orgasm. This in no way belittles penetrative sex with a partner and is subjective. It’s just for me that clitoral orgasms a …
Read the rest here Climax Minis, Mighty Max Clitoral Vibrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment