Thursday 31 January 2013

Leaf Vitality Vibrator From Swan

The leaf range of vibrators look like they've almost been grown rather than made and they feel sooooo good. I hope you enjoy reading my leaf vibrator review as much as I enjoyed writing it. And as much as I enjoyed testing the Leaf Vibrator of course
I’m always happy to receive a brand new vibrator to the market for sex toy testing and review. And I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the Leaf Vitality having only seen it briefly when I was over in Holland for a business/pleasure trip. It arrived whilst I was out and once I retrieved it from my neighbours I rushed up to my office to do the official opening. I don’t usually make a point of mentioning the packaging and presentation of a product unless it is outstanding or unusual and in th …
Read the rest here Leaf Vitality Vibrator From Swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment